Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you have a wonderful time, whether trick-or-treating, dressing up, or partying with your ghoul-friends....(Ok, that first one was lame, wasn't it?)
In honor of the holiday, I've complied my favorite 12 Silly Halloween jokes, and a couple of great Halloween videos. Try not to laugh your head off!
What does a vampire never order at a restaurant? A stake sandwich
Why do mummies have trouble keeping friends? They're so wrapped up in themselves
What did the mother ghost say to her children ghost in the car? Fasten your sheet belts
Why don't skeletons go to scary movies? They don't have the guts
What do you get when you cross Bambi with a ghost? Bamboo!
Knock knock! (who's there) Boo! (Boo who?) Gee, you don't have to cry about it!
What should you do if you see a monster on Halloween? Hope that the monster does not see you!
What should you do if your Jack-o-Lantern falls off the front porch? Put on a pumpkin patch!
What kind of candy do Vampires like best? Suckers!
Why does everyone hate Dracula? He has a BAT temper....
What holiday is after Halloween on Dracula's calendar? Fangs-giving
How did the skeleton know it was going to rain? He could feel it in his bones
Enough of the silly Halloween jokes - enjoy this great video of some very creative costumes!
Ten Signs You're Too Old for Halloween:
1. You get winded from knocking on the door
2. You have to have someone chew the candy for you
3. You ask for high fiber candy only.
4. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.
5. People say, "Great Keith Richards mask!" and you're not wearing a mask.
6. When the door opens you yell, "Trick or..." and you can't remember the rest.
7. By the end of the night you have a bag full of restraining orders.
8. You have to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your hair piece.
9. You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.
10. You avoid going to houses where your ex-wives live.
I always thought that Disney movies could be a bit too scary for children. Check out this horrific re-cut of the Mary Poppins classic film:
Happy Halloween everyone! Sleep tight....